Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quick Update

I'm really awful about this whole blogging thing.
Since last time I blogged, I've continued training for my half, ran the Tours de Fleurs 20k with my brother in law and sister in law, was supposed to run in a 5k but sleeping in to get over a cold sounded like a better idea.
The past few weeks have been a little frustrating with time and my asthma.  I've been working 55-60 hours a week and have had some problems breathing.  I've decided that I have to make it a daily decision to cut back on work.  I'm finally feeling better after being on prednisone for 3 weeks.
Today I ran 9 miles.  1 mile at 12 min pace, 5 at 11:15 pace, and the last 3 at 12 min pace.  I felt great!  The only problem is that I didn't wear my "long-run bra", forgot to put body glide where the bra wears and now I have some major chaffing.  Boo.
I'm looking forward to getting back to running on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment